Saturday, May 31, 2014

How's everyone?

Hi all,

Hope all of you are living good =) It has been 6 years since we graduated from SAB. I guess most of you have never been to this blog. Haha. Don't know if anyboday still will come have a look on this blog. Hmm.. Why not if anyone pass by this blog and post their latest life here to share with all of us? Hehe.. If anyone want to make a post do come and contact your capatian. =)

Okay. I think I will be the first one to share my current life. Hehe. Currently, I'm still studying Food Science and Technology in UPM serdang but going to graduate soon. I just presented my final year project two days ago. Hehe. Next week I'll be having my viva. I've been here for 5 years from Asasi till now. And for my future plan? I would probably continue to further my study. But of course I havent make up my mind yet. Hehe.

So how's everyone? Just miss the time that we are being together.

Best wishes to all of your no matter what you all are doing now. Take care.

Best regards,
Wei Kiat, Tan

No comments:

Powered By Blogger